About Band-Aides West: BAW is the booster club of the Shawnee Mission West Band program. BAW provides funds for section lessons during band classes, tailgating dinners for football games and marching festivals, and fundraisers to help subsidize our London trips every 3 years. BAW also assists with uniform fitting and repair, chaperones for off-site band events, and other non-instructional support as requested by the band directors.
After reading the full terms and conditions, you may submit your application to participate at:
You will have to sign into your Google account to complete the application form. If you are not able to do that, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendors allowed: Any vendor that sells handmade non-edible arts and crafts is invited. Direct sales representatives from home-based companies are also allowed. BAW reserves the right to approve or not approve any vendor for any reason.
- Vendors not allowed: Flea market articles and resale items will not be allowed. Purchased products must be cash and carry—no mail order vendors will be allowed. The Craft Fair committee reserves the right to remove any item deemed objectionable, unacceptable or undesirable for any reason. The Craft Fair committee reserves the right to reject crafts that are not at the level of quality that the Craft Fair committee deems suitable. All proceeds from craft sales go to the vendor.
- Display area: Each vendor area measures approximately 10’x10’. The rental fee of $40 is for the space only. Tables and chairs are available for additional fee, if requested. Electricity may be requested, at extra charge, but is at limited availability. Refer to registration form for all costs.
- Displays: You must bring your own booth equipment, including tables (unless you’ve ordered them from us). No nails, screws, or staples may be put in the walls or floor. All booths must be safely constructed and not constitute a hazard. You may not demonstrate products in any aisle, corridor, or walkway. Candle burning not allowed.
- Crafters are responsible for protecting their property and merchandise from damage or loss. General security services will be available during the event.
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages or pets (except for properly identified service dogs) are allowed on school grounds.
- Sales tax: All dealers will be responsible for collecting and paying the sales tax applicable in Kansas. The school administration and the Craft Fair Committee accept no responsibility for sales tax collection.
- Unloading and set up: Unloading will be available November 2 beginning at 6:00 am. Access is not available for set up the evening before. Unloading is available in the school front circle drive. Cooperation with other vendors and patience during the unloading and loading times is required. Anyone not cooperating will not be welcome back for future events. Students will be available to assist with unloading and loading. Because of the expected number of vendors, students will not be available to help set up displays. All displays need to be fully ready for sales by 9:00 am.
- Parking: Immediately after unloading, vendors will be asked to park their cars in the lot on the west end of the school, close to the tennis courts, to allow parking space for guests.
- Loading: No vendor will be allowed to shut down and load before 5:00 pm. The same courtesy and patience are required for loading as unloading. All displays and vendors must be out of the school by 7:00 pm. Vendor shall be responsible for removing all merchandise and/or goods, leaving leased space in neat and clean condition.
- Application: Applications without photos will not be considered. Your application will be processed and upon approval you will be invoiced for the fees to display. Payment may be made by Credit or Debit card.
- Refunds: If you must cancel from Viking Village, notify us in writing or by email prior to September 1 for a full refund of registration fees.
- No refunds will be made after September 1, no exceptions.
- You cannot transfer your space to another crafter.
- If you have not arrived by 8:00 am on November 2 and have not contacted us, you will forfeit your booth and all fees paid. You will also be eliminated from future participation in our show.
Once you have read and agree to these conditions, you may apply to participate at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHvL7H6JTGVkpLS4Nw_92F6ood2eRfV379JDUI2HlQXQW5RA/viewform
You will have to sign into your Google account to complete the form.
For any questions please email the Viking Village at email@example.com. We have dedicated but volunteer staff, so please expect to wait up to 3 days for a return email.
All vendor applicants will receive notice of their status. An email to invited vendors with further information including booth number and event map will be emailed by October 19.